Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet our Physical Therapist......Lori

After sustaining a sports-related hip injury as a teenager, my brief encounter into the world of Physical Therapy sparked my interest. I realized then just how important a healthy physical body is to enable anyone to go about their daily lives and to do the things we enjoy!
I’ve been practicing Physical Therapy since 1987 and I now have an even greater appreciation for this health care profession. I see it working everyday in the successful treatment of acute and chronic pain, dysfunctions, post-surgical healing, and prevention of injuries and disease processes. I love working directly with people to assist them in feeling better, maximizing their quality of life and staying well. Physical Therapy can also positively affect a person’s psychological, emotional, and social well-being.
I really feel blessed to live and work in Panama City and my goal is to provide each client with respect and care to the best of my ability.