Thursday, April 28, 2011

Success Story of the Week

After having meniscus surgery in New York City on March 24, 2011, I got in contact with THERAPY1ONE Rehab center in Panama City, FL. I left New York at 11:45 AM April 5th; I drove twenty and a half hours nonstop alone to keep my appointment at THERAPY1ONE the following day April 6th. After a one and a half hour nap I went to THERAPY1ONE. On arriving there I was greeted and received by the most friendly courteous and professional staff I have ever met, although I was in a lot of pain I felt so at ease, and each session I felt like I was with family, each and every therapist and staff member made me feel like I belonged there. As my therapy started to come to an end, I started to feel sadness and wish for some reason to stay. As I go back home to New York I will go back feeling 100% better and have a lasting memory of people I will truly miss
Bernard      New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment