Friday, November 4, 2011

SUCCESS!!!!!!

I received Physical Therapy for my lower back and left hip, for three to four weeks at THERAPY1ONE. I chose to go to THERAPY1ONE because I had received therapy for my neck and shoulder about 7 years ago with an excellent outcome. This time the outcome is again excellent. My goal was to increase my endurance walking. I am happy to say I am able to tolerate walking for longer periods of time, but I can also recognize my limitations.
The whole staff is very professional and pleasant. The therapists are extremely knowledgeable and able to adapt the exercises for each individual patient. I was treated with respect and concern by everyone I encountered.
Also, the facility is very pleasant to the eye, clean, and orderly.
Marian McNair                  Panama City, FL