Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Frozen-Revised!


 
 
After suffering for around three months with a frozen shoulder I had my doctor perform a shoulder manipulation. After the procedure was performed I started physical therapy at THERAPY1ONE. With 16 days of physical therapy at THERAPY1ONE I am now able to return to normal activities.

One of the most embarrassing obstacles I had to deal with while having a frozen shoulder was to climb out of the car at the bank drive-thru window. Other issues I has was washing and curling my hair, getting dressed, and sleeping comfortable at night.

I am truly thankful for the treatment at THERAPY1ONE. They helped me solve these issues and advised me in a follow up exercise program at home, as needed.

Thank You THERAPY1ONE,

D. Grant      Panama City, FL
  Therapists who worked with Mrs. Grant 

 Laura Smith, P.T.A. 

Josh Schenkel, P.T., D.P.T.