Monday, August 31, 2015

Professional Attitude and Concern with all her Patients.


 
 
A few weeks ago I had surgery on my right shoulder and thumb. The doctor recommended therapy for both, so since I have used THERAPY1ONE in the past with great success, I chose it again. When I arrived I wanted my nephew, James Cutchin to be my therapist. I have used him after both knee replacements and was amazed how quick I was able to return to a normal lifestyle. After talking to James he did not hesitate to tell me he wanted to do the therapy, but Kathy Pitts would be the best choice due to my thumb.

Mrs. Pitts could not have been better! My shoulder did not concern me much because I have had that surgery three times before and recovery was not a problem. My hand did concern me because I could hardly move my thumb or fingers. I did not expect my hand to be in that condition after surgery. I almost thought something went wrong and I would be messed up forever. Kathy Pitts assured me I would see progress, but it would take some time for complete recovery. She was right, I started seeing progress each visit and with the exercises she gave me to do at home I saw progress between visits too. I did not understand how what she had done was working, but it was and with great results. Kathy Pitts explained the procedures as she was working with my hand and I saw results with everything she had done. Kathy Pitts made me feel comfortable as she did with everyone I saw her helping. I am impressed and grateful to her for her professional attitude and concern with all her patients.

 

Once again if the need ever arises I would not hesitate to use or recommend THERAPY1ONE. From the time I entered the door till I left, I was treated like me and my problems matter. Please pass along my thanks to the entire staff and especially Kathy Pitts for helping me get back to a normal life.

 

Thank you!

                                                                         Sincerely yours,

                                                                         Rudy C.