Friday, July 8, 2011

Meet our Physical Therapist-Richard

Richard W. Wooten, P.T.

Hello! I am the Director of our Beach Clinic at the worlds most beautiful beaches! I have worked for THERAPY1ONE for 7 ½ years. My 2 brothers, 2 sisters and I were raised in Memphis, Tennessee. I graduated in 1995 with a Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science from The University of Evansville. I obtained a Bachelors Degree in Psychology in 1998 and a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy in 2001 from East Tennessee State University. I have been married to the love of my life, Melissa for 11 years and we have 5 amazing children.
I thoroughly enjoy Out-Patient care because of the diversity of patients and conditions that we treat. I specialize in the treatment of orthopedic conditions along with geriatric care. I place an emphasis on restoring and increasing mobility, which will ultimately improve daily activities. I chose Physical Therapy as my career to enhance the lives of others, along with helping them improve their physical and mental well being. Give us a call. You will be surprised how Physical Therapy can change your life!