Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thanks from Guy!


During the summer, I injured my knee while steping down a flight of stairs, resulting in a great deal of pain and difficulty in walking.  In hoping to forego the need for surgery, my doctor prescribed  a course of rehabilitative physical therapy.  Because of their reputation in our community, I decided to schedule my therapy with Therapy 1 and am happy to say that I couldn't have made a better choice!  
During my therapy sessions (some six weeks), I was able to regain much more mobility in my knee and with much less pain.  The therapists were also able to significantly improve the strength of my other leg (non-injured), of which I was still feeling the effects of surgery several years ago.
I simply can't say enough good about the professional, caring, friendly staff of Therapy 1 and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of such services!
Sincerely,
Guy Tunnell 

http://www.therapy1one.com/