Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meet our therapist-Whitney


Whitney A. Warren, P.T.A.


Hello everyone.  My name is Whitney and I am one of the PTA’s at THERAPY1ONE Rehab.  I graduated from Chipola College in 2002 with an AA in Health Science.  In 2005, I graduated top of my class from Gulf Coast Community College with an AS in Physical Therapy Asst. I have had the pleasure of working with this company for the past FOUR years and I really enjoy what I do.  I am a Florida native with good country values.  I am in the business to aid people to help themselves get better after an injury has them down and out.  I have expansive knowledge in Out-Patient Orthopedics, Geriatrics, and Adolescent/Pediatrics.  I have experience with all orthopedic injuries affecting the upper and lower extremities including the following;  all joint replacements, cervical and lumbar injuries, sports related injuries, as well as child related orthopedic injuries.  I currently work at both the in-town clinic and at our beach location to better serve our patients.  I look forward to helping everyone and anyone who needs my services at our Jenks or Panama City Beach Parkway location.  Come on in and let me see what I can do for you!
http://www.therapy1one.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment