Friday, June 17, 2011

Meet our therapist-James Cutchin


James A. Cutchin, P.T.A.

I’ve been doing physical therapy here at THERAPY1ONE ever since graduating the program at Gulf Coast Community College in May of 2010. I chose physical therapy as a profession so I can assist others in maintaining and improving their quality of life. I am from Florida, but have been all over the world in different endeavors in my life. I proudly served our country for four years in the United States Air Force. I am married to my lovely wife Robin of 13 years and have two wonderful children Max and McKenna. I encourage others to stay fit, take their vitamins, say their prayers, and enjoy life. I look forward to working with patients and helping them reach their maximum potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment